A.S.A. Enterprises (Pty) Ltd. is a multi-disciplinarily Engineering Contracting company.
The following position has become available.
- Planning, Scheduling and Execution of Turn Key Mechanical Projects within time and budget.
- Should be able to monitor a team of Project Engineers / Site Supervisors and Trainees as well as subcontractors
- Techno-Commercial discussions with Consulting Engineers and Client
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum B.Eng/BSc/BTech in Mechanical Engineering
- Sc/P.G. Dip. In Project Management or Professional certification in Project Management eg. (PMP certification) will be an added advantage
- ERB registration and practicing certificate (professional category) is a must
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in Project execution (out of which at least 5 years in a Managerial Capacity) in:-
- Specialised Equipment like HVAC, Laundry, Kitchen and Medical equipment
- Hot Water Systems
- Boilers & Steam Services, Plumbing Works
- More specifically shall be widely experienced in the installation, testing, and commissioning of mechanical engineering projects, including LPHW installation for space heating, chilled water systems installation, kitchen, and automatic sprinkler installation, incinerator, compressed air, LPG installation and Laundry Equipment.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are required to submit a detailed CV together with a certified copy of their certificate(s), and references, no later than the 20th of January, via e-mail to [email protected].
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are required to submit a detailed CV together with a certified copy of their certificate(s), and references, no later than the 20th of January, via e-mail to [email protected]
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Botswana