Nkaikela Youth Group is a Non Governmental Organization which works with vulnerable groups including Key Populations. It focuses on HIV Prevention, Treatment, Care services and advocates for Key Populations to access stigma free services in Botswana. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate
for the positions of project officer.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT OFFICER- GREATER GABORONE
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Lead implementation of planned activities
2. Develop work-plans for all projects and ensure its execution.
3. Ability to do case management, provide counselling (one-one and group) and document the process.
4. Undertake regular field visits to all sites and supervise implementation of outreach services.
5. Provide peer outreach workers with training to equip them with the right knowledge and skills.
6. Supervise DIC officers and peer outreach workers.
7. Produce monthly reports for all projects.
1. At least two years’ work experience working on advocacy issues in the HIV/AIDS field
2. Experience working for PEPFAR supported projects
3. Experience working with key populations will be an added advantage
– Good report writing skills
– Good command of Microsoft package
-Excellent organizational skills
– Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
– A polite and professional disposition
-A driver’s license will be an added advantage
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested candidates should send a motivational letter and CV by email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 22nd October 2020
Contacts: +267 3911029
NB: Only successful candidates will be entered into correspondence with.