To provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that BSE services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Answers high volume of calls and maintains a rapid response rate according to set standards.
· Logs information on calls received, where required and maintains detailed and accurate records.
· Interprets and responds clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone, in writing and in person.
· Files data and performs other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
· Operates a variety of standard office machinery including a personal computer.
· To assist in binding board documents and other office documents.
· Ensures that the reception is kept clean and tidy at all times.
· May be required to assist in typing and general clerical assignments as required.
· Reports equipment faults in accordance with laid down procedures.
· Receives visitors and clients, ascertain nature of visit and directs them to the relevant office.
· Maintain a log of meeting room and boardroom bookings and a schedule of all departmental and staff meetings
· Monitor inventory of office stationery and process orders when required
· Organises refreshments for the visitors as necessary.
· To overlook the tea/cleaning staff, and ensure that their duties are done accordingly.
1. Interpersonal Skills
2. Communication skills
4. Attention to detail
6. Customer satisfaction
· Applicants should have a Certificate in Secretarial Studies.
· Applicants should have at least one (1) year experience working with a busy switchboard. Fluent in both English and Setswana.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your CV and the names of two non-related referees to:
Head of Finance and Administration
Botswana Stock Exchange
Applications should reach the Botswana Stock Exchange on or before 28th November 2019.
Note: The Botswana Stock Exchange shall enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates only.