As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves the following duties:
• uses sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
• visits clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
• advertises vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
• uses social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
• headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• uses candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
• receives and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
• requests references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
• briefs the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
• prepares CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
• organises interviews for candidates as requested by the client
• informins candidates about the results of their interviews
• negotiates pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
• offers advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
• working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
• reviews recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Candidates must have degree in Human Resources Management, with atleast one year experience in the relevant job. A strong background in a recruitment consultancy will be an added advantage.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Send your application documents, including cover letter, CV, certified certificates, names of two referees, certified ID copy to: email@example.com before 31st August 2019.