To report to the Director General of SAFOD.
- Executing fundraising and resource mobilization plans to generate new or increased contributions for both SAFOD Secretariat and/or its ten (10) affiliates.
- Implementing fundraising activities and strategies consistent with the newly developed SAFOD’s Resource Mobilization Strategy (2021-2025).
- Coordinating web-based fundraising activities, such as social media campaigns, crowdfunding, and donations through websites, for either the SAFOFD Secretariat or for any of its ten affiliates.
- Documenting and/or reviewing online donor databases.
- Developing partnerships with potential grant-making institutions to increase awareness of the causes, activities, or needs of the organization and/or any of its affiliates.
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
- At least five (5) years of work experience in fundraising and resource mobilization, or closely related field both at national and regional/international levels.
- The candidate should have a background in fundraising and resource mobilization, with a minimum of under-graduate degree in any closely related discipline.
One (1) year fixed term contract (renewable).
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume/CV, and a cover letter (maximum of one page), clearly demonstrating how you meet the experiences, skills, and qualification requirements of any of the four positions above. Email your application at email@example.com. Alternatively, applications may be dropped at Ipelo House, Plot 103, Unit 1, Commerce Park, Gaborone, Botswana; or may be sent by post at the following address:
Southern Africa Federation of the Disabled (SAFOD)
P. 0. BoxAE 901AEH, Molapo Crossing,
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, 16th AUGUST 2020