To deliver the mandate of supporting citizen economic participation and empowerment through the provision of advisory services and facilitation of access to its products and services through structured funding. The position will be responsible for the review of proposals and make recommendations to the Management Investment Committee in order for them to make informed investment decisions. Further to the above, the position will review projects eligible for restructuring from the Debt Portfolio.
The position reports to Head, Restructures & Business Advisory.
Key Performance Areas:
2. Successful Turnarounds And Restructures
3. Portfolio And Risk Management
4. Technical Support Planning & Implementation
5. Monitoring & Control
Education: A Degree in Business Enterprise, Economics Banking or related area
• At least five (5) years relevant industry experience, two (2) of which should be in private equity and venture capital funding, corporate finance, fund management and corporate lending in a commercial banking, or a development financial institution or an external audit at a middle management level.
• Participation in the Board of Directors of a small and medium enterprise operating as a going concern will be an added advantage.
• Thorough knowledge of Botswana’s business environment and the challenges facing Batswana entrepreneurs.
• Collaboration And Teamwork
• Customer Service Orientation
• Business Acumen
• Financial Modelling