Purpose of the Job
To cost effectively, and pro-actively sell airline products and services to achieve allocated targets by
building and maintaining market share. Create maximum awareness of the airline products and
services in order to generate revenue and customer satisfaction
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Initiates cost saving initiatives
- Monitors utilisation of resources to ensure effective financial cost control, and takes corrective action as required
- Carries out regular sales calls and monitor volume of business generated from individual customers: initiates appropriate strategies to increase sales if business shows signs of decline.
- Visits customers and identifies customer requirements, recommends development of packages and services to meet customer expectations, to maintain loyally and optimize revenue.
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and service providers by ensuring adherence to service level agreements and contractual requirements
- Keeps abreast with the latest developments in Customer Relations and recommends initiatives that lead to process improvement by applying acquired knowledge, skills and best practice
- Identifies, develops and maintains long-term customer relationships with Air Botswana coiporatc / leisure sales / trade clients
- Liaises with marketing department on entertainment of sector customers and corporate clients and provision of promotional gifts and incentives
- Complies with Quality and Safety Management policies and procedures in all activities undertaken to minimize unsafe incidents and accidents
- Handles given accounts and works on acquiring new business accounts with the focus on coiporatc accounts.
- Monitors and executes sales policies.
- Gather market intelligence to identify threats and opportunities so as to maintain a competitive edge and generate sales.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the expertise to take on any of these exciting opportunities, please submit: a detailed CV. cover letter, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience to the Director. Human Resources, Air Botswana at: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL POSITIONS: May 25th, 2018
Due to the critical nature of these positions, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates will be interviewed prior to the closing date listed on the Air Botswana Website (www.airbotswana.co.bw) or any of the job boards. (Linkedln) If you are interested, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.