Maranatha Academy of Excellence invites suitably qualified, experienced and results-oriented teachers for 2021 to teach the following subject areas due to the expansion of its curriculum:
Mathematics, English Language, Bible Knowledge, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education, Music, Food and Nutrition, Art & Design, Design & Technology, Geography, History, Agriculture, French, Setswana, Business Studies and Accounting.
Key performance Areas and Qualifications
- Have a minimum of Bachelors Degree in the relevant subject and professional qualification in Education from a recognized university with at least 5 years post qualification teaching experience.
- Must be able to teach the main subject up to Advanced Level and willing and able to teach at least a second subject, up to IGCSE Level.
- Possess proven experience in teaching International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) as an added advantage.
- Should be confident and have good control of the knowledge areas they teach.
- Be highly competent and skilled teacher with excellent communication skills.
- Be knowledgeable of and have effective classroom management skills, instructional approaches, subject area syllabus analysis and handling, instructional planning and involved in general student supervision, behaviour management and discipline.
- Be able to coach at least two co-curricular activities.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Note: Application letter, curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, ID/Passport and at least two references to be hand-delivered, posted or emailed as one PDF folder.
Applications must be sent to:
Maranatha Academy of Excellence,
P.O. Box M22, Kanye. Botswana
Enquiries: 5480996 and 72714353/74085751
The school is located in Lodubeng Plot 6764, Kanye, about 100 kilometres from Gaborone in the Southern District Council.
Closing Date: July 10,2020