There is one vacancy in Maun Botswana for a Senior Project Manager in the substation division reporting to the Business Unit Manager / Project Director.
Manage all executional aspects of multiple large scales, complex, or significant Engineering projects from start to finish, to be completed on time and within budget and according to Quality Standards and Principles of Project Management. Manage all aspects of substation projects from start to finish. Assist team in Producing Project Plan to Business Unit Manager. Assist team in preparing annual Business Unit budget. Monthly & Weekly reports on Project performance. Managing relationships with Substations, Overhead lines. Business Unit Managers. Project Accountants, Fellow Project Managers, Project Engineers, Tender Administrators, Site Staff. Shared Services, Design Office. Protection & Automation. Customers and Suppliers
KEY REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Eng Degree (Electrical Engineering)
- ScEng Degree (Electrical Engineer (beneficial))
. Minimum 15 years’experience in substations
- Experience in commercial contracts and legal liability.
- Project Engineering and Financial Management Experience
- Operations Risk Management Experience
- OSH Act & other applicable Health & Safety Acts, based on the environment
- Computer literacy
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing DATE: 23 September 2019
Email CVs to. email@example.com Plot 115, Unit 17,
Gaborone International Finance Park Kgale Mews. Gaborone, Botswana