The Companies and Intellectual Property Authority (CIPA), is a parastatal established by an Act of Parliament, the Companies and Intellectual Property Authority Act of 2011, to promote and enable the full protection of the rights of investors and right holders obtained under the Companies Act, Registration of Business Names Act, Industrial Property Act, and the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Act.
The Authority is searching for a dynamic individual to take up the following position:
Safety, Health and Environment Officer
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
Main purpose of the job
To plan, organize, coordinate and maintain Safety Health and Environmental programs as well as Business Continuity planning, and crisis and incident management for the organization. To ensure a safe and healthy working environment for CIPA staff and its clients.
Qualifications, experience, and knowledge required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and safety/environmental Science or related field
• At least Five (5) years post qualification experience in a SHE environment, with two (2) at a Supervisory/managerial level.
• Assessing risk and the possible safety hazards of all operations in the organization
• Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules
• Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
• Sharing information, suggestions and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety
• Meeting the Authority’s health and safety goals
• Investigate incidents and accidents to identify what caused them and how they can be prevented
• Cost control and management of budget
• Perform organizational SHE Program audits and inspections
• Incident/Accident Investigations
• Technical Expertise
• Environmental training and awareness
• Execution and delivery
• Occupational hygiene
• Environmental Management systems
• Assertive, innovative and pro-active
• Excellent relationship management skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only applicants who meet the requirements need to apply highlighting their qualifications, experience and names of at least two (2) traceable referees to:
Closing Date: 12 August 2020