Kalcon (Pty) Ltd invites suitably qualified and experienced Botswana Citizens for post of:
- Must have advanced knowledge and understanding of the Construction of Major Civil Engineering works. A minimum of (15) fifteen years’ experience at Managerial position and within a reputable Civil Engineering Contract is crucial
- Must have advanced knowledge and understanding of construction, building regulations and planning.
- Must have strong and highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be capable of subcontractors, earthworks team and site personnel selection and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- An understanding of Health and Safety and Quality Controls plans principles.
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Excel. Internet, CCS. MS. MS word)
- Knowledgeable with regards to production rates.
Candidate must be prepared and willing to travel anywhere within Botswana and could be placed on any of KALCON’s projects if needed.
- National Diploma – Civil Engineering / ROPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) / equivalent
- Experience with projects involving rail formation will be preferred
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please mail applications, Detailed CVs and certified copies of qualifications to:
The Personnel Manager,
Kalcon (Pty.) Ltd,
Private Bag 00322,
Closing date: 16 December 2019
Candidates who are not contacted within two weeks of the closing date can regard their applications as unsuccessful.