Full Job Description
At Nebula inc , we develop, and design mobile touch screen technology also referred to as tablets technologies. Our technologies have introduced a new generation of educational tools that offer creative use and instant access to the wealth of online resources. Nebula is committed to high-quality instructional design and new educational technology development and provides a core deliverable of programs, hardware and learning objects for distance learning, distribution learning and e-learning.
Nebula is working on consistent improvement and quality assurance. The company aims to maintain some of the following standards:
Actively engage in designing and developing novel methods of efficient and useful technologies and activities.
Embrace a culture of honesty, sincerity with our staff, customers, suppliers and donors.
Have responsible and ethical working and reporting systems
Our vision is to establish a product and service brand that will not only be accepted in Botswana but on all parts of the world.
What we offer
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or experienced professional. Nebula offers a robust total reward package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits: career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits nebula offers include paternal leave, achievement awards and educational assistance.
What You’ll do
• Develop and design exemplary and thoroughly tested mechanisms
• Deliver on aggressive team goals and partner effectively in defining technical solutions
• Excel in communicating with teammates clearly and consistently
• Follow coding standards and engineering excellence practices as agreed by the team
• Cross organizational boundaries to collaborate with other technology teams to solve integrated problem
• Constantly be innovative and provide input and technical assistance on all aftermarket initiatives related to offshore support
• Service and lifecycle mindset
• Good awareness of risk analysis and hazard mitigation tools
• Proactive result oriented, self -motivated and ability to work independently and in a team
• Good analytics skills
• Constantly improving and being innovative
• Good leadership skills
• Familiarity with Linux operating system
• Familiarity with Freescale microprocessors is desired
• Familiarity with graphics development using OpenCL is desired
• Familiarity with interface driver development for integrated microprocessors
• Proficiency with configuration management tools and methodologies
• Proficiency in blockchain and machine learning is a must
• Own the implementation of machine learning models that increases self-service
• Grasp of programming principles
• Willingness to learn new programming languages
• Deep knowledge of databases SQL , PostgreSQL and azure
• Experience with TCP/IP PROTOCOL required
• CPU and cache architectures
• Linux kernel and device driver development
• Proficient in GIT for development
• Design and develop drivers for blockchain
• Design and develop an operating system using a set specification
• Must be able to communicate design principles and technical content
• Must set forward high expectation and holds him/herself and others accountable for continues improvement deliver on aggressive team goals
• Ability to multitask efficiently