We are an international Project Freight Forwarding Company with own offices in Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Dubai and newly established in Botswana. For our newly established office in Gaborone, we are seeking:
Southern African Business Development Manager
We specialize in
- project freight forwarding, logistic solutions and special transportation
- arrange transportation of plant equipment, building and construction materials from worldwide origins to worldwide destinations for construction and engineering companies
- offer transport solutions by sea, air and road in a professional and challenging environment
- tailor make our transport solutions to meet the specific requirements of our individual clients;
- take pride in committing ourselves to give our clients a 1st class service at all times
We live our values “where there is a will there is a way” and “never surrender” and’expect the unexpected’
- You will be part of our worldwide sales team and in charge of the development of our business in the Southern African region. You will report to the senior management and Board.
- You will make sales plan/targets/ milestones
- You can be involved in all aspects of the daily work assignments
- You must have minimum 15-20 years of experience in project freight forwarding and shipping industry
- You must have experience in sales development, negotiations, leadership and international experience.
- You must have working experience in other Southern African Countries and overseas experience
- You must have experience with BB / FCL / RORO / Air / Road / Customs and related assignments
- You must have experience of sales for transportations by Sea / Air / Road and related services with proven records.
- You must have working experience with the countries in Southern African region (Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, DR Congo) Europe, Middle East, Far East South and North America.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants should send their application letter together with a detailed CV by Tuesday 23rd July 2019 to:-
Senior Business Partner-People Management
P.O. Box 405744 Legal Guard Gaborone
Complete documents can also be scanned & forwarded to [email protected]
Note: 1. Applications should clearly indicate the position applied for in a covering letter
2. Communication will only be to shortlisted candidates