Applications are invited from suitably qualified citizens of Botswana to fill the following position in the Bank.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To undertake and supervise the installation, operation and maintenance of the Bank’s physical and electronic security systems network.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Systems or Computer Science plus two years post qualification work experience.
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
A Technical Diploma in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering with at least four years post qualification work experience in a related field like electronic/electrical systems maintenance e.g. CCTV camera systems, access control systems, fire detection systems, X-Rays, radio communication systems, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), especially report writing;
- Results focus and performance-driven;
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership and people management;
- Planning and organising;
- Integrity and trustworthiness; and
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Attractive Salary;
- Contributory Pension Scheme;
- Various Staff Advance Schemes (e.g. Motor Vehicle and Housing Loans);
- Group Life Assurance, Group Accident, Disability and Dread Disease covers;
- Relocation Expenses, where applicable; and
- Medical Aid Scheme.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications, including curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and at least two most recent references should be sent by August 14, 2020, to:r> Director - Human Resources Department
Bank of Botswana
Private Bag 154 Gaborone
NB: The Bank will only contact shortlisted candidates.