Main Purpose of the Job
To provide all the required technical assistance to enable the laboratory to function effectively whilst adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines. Prepares and sets the lab/workshop for student practicals. Demonstrate the use of machines, tools and equipment within the labs/workshops to students, academic staff and other stakeholders. To maintain
inventory of stocks and equipment loans issued from assigned laboratory/workshop
Qualifications and Experience Academic Qualification:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- A Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Three (3) years relevant post-qualification for Diploma.
- Technical Experience and lab experience required.
- Be registered with the relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Direct entry for Bachelor Degree
Key Performance Areas (where applicable):
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Responsibility for the day to day Laboratory/workshop activities.
- Knowledge of Specifications for Equipment
- Maintenance and repair of Lab/workshop equipment
- Management of Laboratory supplies for lab consumables
The position requires the following competencies/skills:
- Good Practical skills and communication skills
- Strong communication ability in English – both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively present information in all situations to staff, students, and other employees of the organisation
and to all external stakeholders including suppliers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Computer skills using MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
The University offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, if you meet the requirements of the above-stated position, please send your application letter quoting the reference number above and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to:
Director, Human Resources at the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further enquiries, you may call Ms. Kgosiemang or Ms. Oleseng @ 4931308 Closing date: September 27, 2019