Belleview Financial Services invites suitably qualified, innovative, result oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the above listed position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
• Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
• Handling Clients grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with organizational
• Creating and updating activity reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
• In-depth knowledge of Botswana Life products/ services
• 2 years proven work experience as telesales Agent or other sales/customer service role
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel (Excellent typing skills)
• Must be a very patient, persistent, persuasive and people skill Individual.
• Must possess outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• COP, Diploma/ Certificate Financial Planning, Insurance or equivalent; a bachelor’s or associate’s degree will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: Basic + Commission
Closing date of application is Monday 16th March 2020
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Suitably qualified candidates who meet the minimum requirement should respond by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should attach their CV, Cover Letter, Qualification certificates and 2 traceable referees.