Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to Offers and Devices Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to design, develop and improve new and existing prepaid offers. This would be supported by research and well documented offer specifications and post launch test results.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Propose and implement a clear prepaid customer segmentation in conjunction with B2C Sales and other internal teams.
- Design segmented prepaid customer journey and implement it.
- Organize competitive watch activities with internal teams to provide an understanding of market offerings and propose counter strategies.
- Design, launch and continuously monitor prepaid services in-line with the marketing offers roadmap.
- Continuous monitor existing offers and make recommendation to improve based on customer research, customer feedback and complaints to improve customer centricity – listening to the customer.
- Provide detailed documentation for new offer specifications and changes to existing offers and promotions.
- Ensure the good lifecycle management of prepaid offers specifically on the pre-launch analysis, pricing model, launch and life management phases.
- Manage customer surveys and market research to solicit valuable customer feedback.
- Identify and drive initiatives to boost acquisition and subscription to prepaid offers to boost revenue (ARPU) and reduce CHURN.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of prepaid offers launched and alert management when offers begin to lose popularity.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure pricing of all offers and products is in line with profit margins.
- Communicate (to different departments) the launch dates and roadmap of the mass market offers to be launched.
- Define communication guidelines (ATL and BTL) together with communication team.
- Relevant experience in Marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the product life cycle.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Knowledge of mobile Telco services, especially voice and data is appreciated.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Qualifications and experience
- Marketing/Business Degree or equivalent and Training or Certification in Product Management will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years in the marketing field, preferably in Product development and in-life management in a Telco industry
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 23 March 2018
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.