Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to Offers and Devices manager the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing strategic and marketing value proposition to better address corporate customers.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Propose and implement segmented portfolio of offers and products, in cooperation with B2B and B2C Sales, ITN and CRM departments.
- Design segmented customer journey and implement it.
- Define communication strategy.
- Organize competitive watch activities with B2B sales department.
- Design and ensure the successful implementation of corporate offers in line with the strategic plan and the budget ambitions.
- Contribute to the formulation of Marketing and Strategic Plans.
- Ensure the provision of strong communication and coordination between the Offers, Sales, Technical, Finance, Legal and Marketing teams.
- Manage to go-to-market of each new offer, including tools for sales (training material, FAQ, catalogue, forms, interview guides) and training.
- Work closely with B2B sales teams to define sales targets per product or offer, in line with budget.
- Ensure the good lifecycle management of corporate offers specifically on the pre-launch analysis, pricing model, launch and life management phases.
- Manage customer surveys and market sizing research for Corporate.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of corporate offers launched and alert management when offers begin to lose popularity.
- Coordinate with consumers roadmaps.
- Strong and relevant experience in Marketing.
- Strong knowledge in Project Management, Organisational and Analytical skills.
- Knowledge in fibre networks and corporate solutions is appreciated.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Enterprise market knowledge.
Qualifications and experience
- Marketing/Business/Engineering Degree or equivalent and Project management certification with a recognised Project Management body.
- 3-5 years in the marketing field, if possible on B2B
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 23 March 2018
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.