MRI Botswana Career Opportunities
Botswana’s leading emergency medical care company.
MRI Botswana is looking for seasoned and self-driven individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
MEDICAL OFFICER – JWANENG
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Health Services Manager, the incumbent shall be responsible for providing leadership in the delivery of medical services in a clinic.
Core Areas of the Job
- Provides clinical consultation to patients.
- Manages medical emergencies at the clinic and its surrounding areas
- Manages stock and equipment of the business
- Consults and provides medical interventions on travels and wellness requirements
- Oversees the day to day running of the clinic
- Guides and manages a team in the delivery of medical services and ensuring adherence to established protocol
- Provides training and development to staff and training to external clients
- Ensures effective cost control and effective utilization of resources
- Participates in the development of strategic pbns in order to meet the business development targets of the organization
- Drives business growth, develops partnerships and relationships within the community
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- At least Three (3) years experience in a clinical environment
- ACLS, AHCP and PALS are added an advantage
- Occupational health experience or qualification will be an added advantage
- Valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council
- Possession of practicing license to run the dime will be on added advantage
Applications which include a covering letter, resume, ID and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be sent to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd. Private Bag BR 256.
Or hand delivered at Plot 60601 Block 7.
Next to Ba Isago University College
Closing Date: 25 March 2018.
We regret to announce that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to