AGENT: THERESA TERBLANCHE
In reporting to the Operations Executive, the successful incumbent will be required to lead and inspire the call centre employees to ensure maximised productivity and net returns.
Responsible to ensure successful management of assigned portfolios, manage client relationships and that targets are achieved.
- Company: Financial Services Company
- Location: Gaborone, Botswana
- Date Posted: 12.03.2018
- Industry: Financial Services / Call Centre
- Nationality: Motswana
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Qualifications: Relevant Diploma or Degree/Tertiary Qualification
- Assignment: Permanent
- Ensure successful management of staff, company processes and technology within operating budget
- Responsible for collection strategies and book management
- Ensuring maximised collections by doing a daily portfolio analysis, determining and running campaigns
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Observe and manage daily production
- Ensure successful deliverables according to strategies, plans and goals, whilst operating within budget.
- Implement a continuous improvement approach.
- Ensure optimized productivity by having a hands on approach with the team and motivate best practice
- Ensure the successful implementation of administrative processes
- Compile and produce relevant reporting and analysis in order to maximize results
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- 5 years experience in a Operations Management capacity or similar
- Relevant Call Centre experience preferred
- Credit and Collections Industry experience will be an advantage
- Dialler experience
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Experience in managing a large team
- Strategy design and execution experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills