Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Botswana-Botswana
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 10/Jan/2018
Unposting Date: 24/Jan/2018
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good.
We are currently looking for an Operations Officer responsible to
- Process all transactions relating to manual customer instructions and forward to supervisor for authorization in line with DOI
- Handles customer queries regarding processes in a manner which meets agreed service standard
- Liaises with other banks staff and relevant parties to obtain approvals for transactions to be processed
- Provides input /ideas /feedback in order to make improvements to processes and procedures within payroll unit
- Participates in user acceptance testing of new systems/system enhancement and may be required to assist in writing test scripts.
- To provide ad hoc support to supervisor for special assignments (e.g. quality audits, statistical returns)
- To act as relief to team members during their absence (leave, courses, etc).
- Liaise with CIB and Commercial Banking (CB) to ensure that customers update their database with new account numbers and other static data on time.
- Pro-actively identify any suspicious fraudulent transactions and engage in CDD campaign and meet required standard in understanding of frauds and money laundering.
- Liaise with CIB and Commercial Banking to ensure customers processing salaries through ONT and S2B systems fully understand the operational cut-off times.
- Ensure that all manual cashier orders are sent for processing on time.
- Ensure all BBS salaries cashiers orders are processed on time as per DOI (Addendum)
- Archive all documents as per record centre guidelines and retention policy