Duties and responsibilities include:
- People Management – Providing coaching, mentoring, guidance and applying discipline as and when required
- Manages restaurant activity to ensure excellent customer service and efficient operations
- Monitors compliance to brand and operational standards and operating requirements
- Ensures stringent stock controls. Conducts weekly and period food cost counts and calculations
- Performs shift management duties for the restaurant as required
- Manages occupational health, safety and security management processes
- Identifies and executes plans to improve the business following weekly meetings with the Area Manager
- Implements repairs and maintenance as required
- Provides input into the development of the restaurant budget, reviewing continuously, setting targets and managing adherence to established parameters
- Maintains sound financial control of the restaurant in accordance to set financial parameters
- Facilitates business growth by analyzing income statements and monitoring business performance indicators on a regular basis.
- Manages income and expenditure to ensure the required return on sales/ conversion. Reviews and signs off on external delivery company invoices on a weekly basis
- Plans and executes locality marketing initiatives
- Seeks opportunities to increase sales and to market and promote the restaurant
- BGCSE/Form 5/Matric or higher
- Previous management experience within a “great” customer service environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of restaurant operations including people, product and customer processes.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Financial and business acumen.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Able to work flexible shifts – including weekends, holidays & evenings
A competitive package will be offered to suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Applications close on 9 February 2018.