Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location : Africa & Middle East-Botswana-Botswana
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 18/Jan/2018
Unposting Date: 01/Feb/2018
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
We are currently looking for a Segment and Product Manager, Business Banking.
The successful applicant will support the Head of Business Banking as below:
· Plan, manage, lead and direct the product strategy for Business Banking Segment, specifically focussed on delivering financials as per budgets while overseeing product maintenance and controls. Responsible for executing country, regional and global agenda on Business Banking products
· Embed and communicate the overall segment proposition for Business Banking Clients in the market and drive installation of best-in-class practices for delivering the segment proposition to our chosen clients and prospects.
· Install standard methodology for analyzing evolving client needs and competition tracking, and create the necessary feedback process that guides the segment strategy.
· Oversee the roll-out of standardized client value propositions for the key target segments within BB.
· Ensure that the product development agenda is fully aligned with the evolving market needs and with the client value proposition
· Support implementation of the agreed pricing strategy across products for the Business Client segment, to ensure that we are maximizing returns and value to the client at an overall Relationship level. Revenue assurance on a monthly basis is important.
· Work closely with Brand & Marketing to ensure that we build a strong positioning in the business. Conceptualize Business Banking client-focused campaigns and ensure execution of the same.
· Own the service quality and client satisfaction agenda for the segment
· Own the front-end CRM system and ensure its usage as envisaged
· Support roll out of Portfolio Management tools and practices for the high-value as well as the low value part of the portfolio, to meet the objectives of right level of client contact and wallet deepening
· Drive Installation of standard sales and client management practices suited to the BB segment
· Work closely with the analytics team to implement standardized tool-kit for cross-sell, deepening, attrition management and NTB 100 day-on-boarding program
· Drive the digital strategy for the segment
Product & Service Delivery
· Have oversight and ownership on end-to-end (standard) process to ensure execution of on-boarding for clients and fulfilment of products through engagement with relevant stakeholders involved in executing the standard process to ensure we deliver a seamless client Customer Value Proposition
Complaints & Client Experience: Collaborate closely with the Client Experience Process & Governance teams to Identify gaps and design failures in existing process and products and work with global and regional product teams to solve for endemic design issues to improve overall product and Service delivery
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that’s free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise – here for good.