Install, configure, and support the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network
(WAN), and Internet systems.
Monitor the network to ensure network availability and optimal network performance to all system users.
Duties include providing day-to-day support for the networking infrastructure and performing necessary maintenance to support network availability.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
Dependability Job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable,
responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
Attention to Detail Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing
Cooperation Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a
common purpose or benefit.
Analytical Thinking Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address
work-related issues and problems.
Flexibility Job requires being adaptable, open to change (positive or negative)
and comfortable with considerable variety in the workplace.
Integrity Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles,
expectations, and outcomes.
Self Control Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check,
controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very
Stress Tolerance Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively
with high stress situations.
Closing date and application instructions
Please submit your application to Ksingh@enkon.com
Closing date : 30th April 2018