To develop and manage the implementation of the Safety, Occupational Health, and Environment programs and standards in all areas of Botswana Ash with a view of ensuring compliance to the mine’s standards and statutory regulations.
Key Performance Areas
- Planning, Budgeting and Cost Control
- SHE Strategic Planning
- SHE Operational Management
- SHE Systems
- Risk Management
- Statutory Compliance
- People Management
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Degree in Safety Management or Occupational Health and Safety Degree or Environmental
- Science or equivalent
- Eight years’ experience in a supervisory position with at least three years at Safety Coordinator or equivalent level.
- Safety Management Training Courses, Risk Assessment & Training Courses, Supervisory
- Training; Computer literacy are essential
- Broad knowledge of the Mines, quarries s, machinery and works act
- Broad knowledge of the ISO’s
- Supervisory Development Programme or equivalent, Logistics, contract drafting.
Botswana Ash (Pty) Ltd is a Soda Ash and Salt producing Company situated on the Sua Pan in Botswana, approximately 180 km by tarred road northwest of Francistown. The Company employs over 450 employees of which close to 300 are unionised. Employees and their families live in Sowa Town, about 20 km east of the factory.
The town boasts excellent English medium pre-primary, primary and secondary schools as well as government run primary and junior secondary schools. In addition, there is a company run private clinic for Botash employees at the factory as well as a private clinic and a government run clinic at the township. Recreational facilities include tennis and squash courts, swimming pools, recreation clubs as well as an 18- hole browns golf course.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position.
Closing date and application instructions
The Company offers a competitive salary and a full range of fringe benefits including contributory pension scheme, car allowance, 13th cheque, medical aid, education assistance and life insurance cover. Full assistance is provided with relocation expenses.
To apply, please forward your application with a detailed CV and contact telephone numbers to:
Human Capital Manager
Private Bag Sow 7
Closing date: 18 April 2018