Overview of role
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a seasoned Project Manager to run the key projects on a day-to-day basis ensure that the project produces the required deliverables and solutions within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
- Responsible for project planning, design, Execution plans, End Project reports and producing a result capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Business case, with emphasis on business outcomes.
- To support the Group Head of Programme Management in the effective delivery of projects within their respective Team, aligned to the business strategy, operating model and Project governance principles. This includes partnership with Group subsidiaries to ensure that the project & change management methodologies are utilized across the business.
- Continuously improve the project management processes with the intention of adding value to business whilst introducing practices that are fit for purpose in line with leading global practices.
- Manage communication/information flows between the deliver levels of the project
- Manage the production of the required work packages, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Establish and manage the project procedures – risk management, issue and change control, and communication.
- Establish and manage project controls – monitoring and reporting.
- Manage individual workload and deliver as defined in project plans
- Proactively promote consistent project-based performance measurement and skill development of direct report and junior staff assigned to projects
- Promote the use of project management processes and tools;
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Minimum academic requirements include a degree in business or technology related field and a Project Management related qualification – Prince2 certified ;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management at a senior level;
- Experience managing ICT projects;
- Expert knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Knowledge of banking technology and operations environment;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise activities and resources;
- The job –holder will be required to handle multiple activities simultaneously ;
- Ability to translate technical information into appropriate business language;
- Required to interpret, analyse, evaluate and formulate plans based on information from a number of sources;
- Accepts the challenges that go with a mobile, rather than desk-bound position
For confidential enquiries, please contact responsible Consultant Sesaleteng Seabe at [email protected]