The incumbent will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administration and human resource generalist function that is aligned with departmental and CBET’s strategic goals. The incumbent will be expected to successfully implement HR strategy and deliver customer service within the organization.
- Recruitment and selection: Attract, retain and motivate staff. Manage the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and CBET’s culture.
- Employee Relations: Consult and advise management and staff on labour relations issues
- Performance Management: Manage the company performance management process. Custodian of effective performance management practices. Ensure that all employees are informed of and trained in the application of the performance management system. Monitoring, evaluating and reporting results.
- Policies and Procedures: Assist in the development, updating and implementation of all HR policies and procedures
- HR reporting and Administration: Manage company payroll administration. Compile monthly management reports on all key output areas of the position. Spearhead HR projects and manage staff
- Ensure that company assets are protected at all times; Offices and general surroundings are in a pleasant state at all times.
Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills. Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people. Ability to train. Use initiative. Professional approach. Excellent Administration skills
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Degree/or Diploma in Business Administration or Human Resources Management and/ or equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience in the field
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications must be forwarded to: The Human Resources Department at Portion 121 Unit 2.1 & 2.2, Finance Park; or posted to Private Bag 153, Gaborone. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
Closing date: 27 March 2020.