Medical Laboratory Equipment Botswana (Southern Africa)
Systronix (Pty) Ltd, a well-established company in Gaborone, the capital city of Botswana (Southern Africa) is looking to employ Biomedical Engineer for their range of Medical Laboratory Equipment.
We are distributors for Thermo Scientific, Leica Microsystems, Leica Biosystems and 3M Health care.
Position and duties
- Service & repairs of laboratory equipment.
- Able to train the customer on front line service and maintenance of the equipment.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Throughout Botswana.
- Required to travel frequently out of Gaborone with overnight stays.
- Attractive base salary and perks depending on experience
- Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Minimum 2-year experience (for Diploma holder) or 1-year experience (for Degree holder) in medium-size hospital.
- Basic knowledge of electronics, able to diagnose faults and be able to repair.
- Ability to read and interpret service manuals and circuit diagrams.
- Documentation and computer skills.
- Registered member of Botswana Health Professionals Council.
- Clean and valid driving licence, passport and Omang.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please e-mail CV with necessary documents to: email@example.com
Apply by: 30 September 2019