Clinical applications specialists (CAS) train health care professionals to use new health care equipment and software. Such technology includes electro-medical equipment [e.g., patient-monitoring systems, MRI machines, diagnostic imaging equipment (including informatics equipment), and ultrasonic scanning devices], irradiation apparatuses (e.g., X-ray devices and other diagnostic imaging, as well as computed tomography equipment), practice management software, health information management software, software as a medical device (i.e., software that is used for one or more medical purposes that perform these purposes without being part of a hardware medical device), wireless medical devices, and telemedicine technology. Clinical applications specialists (CASs) are employed by health care facilities companies that sell medical software and equipment.
One to three years of experience as an assistant CAS or in the operation of a particular type of medical equipment or software is required to enter this career. Teaching experience in a clinical environment is a plus.
Medical equipment and software are integral to the monitoring, treatment, and care of patients in a wide range of areas such as general surgery, orthopedics, urology, hematology, cardiology, dialysis and oncology. Medical software is also used to maintain patients’ health records, schedule appointments, and improve efficiency in health care settings. Must be willing to travel in Botswana and across Border. Central office in Gaborone.
Clinical Applications Specialist will perform the following non-exclusive duties:
Training & Implementation
- Coordinate with sales and service teams regarding the scheduling of customer training events
- Gather information from end-users regarding how and where the technology will be used, and answering any questions they may have before the installation or set-up process begins
- Assist with system implementation, configuration, workflow design, and maintenance
- Provide technical and clinical training, education, and ongoing support to end-users on the use of medical products and software
- Develop and implement training strategies that are geared toward various types of learning methods
- Communicate with the clinical support manager regarding customer concerns and/or product performance issues
- Analyze problems or issues, research solutions, and communicate the best options to end-users
- Follow up with users after the completion of training, and provide periodic in-person or online follow-up training to end-users, if necessary
- Write training manuals, if requested
- Assist with product demonstrations at conferences and trade shows
- Extend after sales support of clinical products.
- Exhibit product expertise during customer support and clinical training.
- Provide applications production support by simulating a fast-paced call center environment.
- Organize and deliver training through candidate screening workshops, forums and seminars.
- Help service organizations to determine nature of clinical equipment problems.
- Coordinate with service organization teams and operations manager for training sessions at customer installation site.
- Engage to develop customer training tools and offer relevant input for future products and services
- Communicate customer information and problems as well as opportunities to technical, customer and marketing support teams.
- Communicate with customers proactively improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Communicate with customers to resolve problems and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage all company equipment and ensure it is in good and orderly condition.
- Resolve delivery of customer service and involve in root cause analysis for problem solving.
- Complete administrative activities and ensure product demonstration support.
- Extend support in practicums, professional forums and audio conferences.
- Analyze competitor strategies and tactics and stay abreast of latest developments in the market and analyze market trends
- Acquire and maintain specific knowledge on all areas related to the success of the product portfolio
- Develop, present and implement sales and marketing strategy
- Meet or exceed defined territory sales objectives (Annexure A – Performance Agreement)
- Meet or exceed the defined territory growth objectives and market share goals in accordance with agreed priorities (Annexure A – Performance Agreement)
- Manage a sizable basket of allocated products
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of products and how each product is best used.
- Ensure consignment stock held on clients’ premises is managed impeccably. Consignment stock must be counted weekly and re-ordered immediately if additional stock is required in coordination with the team inventory supervisor and client procuring officer.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Ensure healthy relationship with current and potential customers
- Gather customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate orders from customers
- Maximize time spent with the customers by correct monthly call planning
- Maintain good relations and communication with internal customers i.e. Customer Services, Finance Department, Logistics and Management
- Monitoring and controls to ensure achievement of unit sales objective
- Achieving or exceeding agreed sales targets
- Adhere to company strategy and promotional messaging
- Develop and manage key accounts/customers
- Achieve to agreed call rate by customer type
- Responsible for the delivery of value-added services to targeted key accounts to create increase
- Identify potential sales and marketing opportunities
- Adhere to credit policies and procedures
- Maintain all administrative responsibilities re monthly & weekly report, sales territory management system and submit within required time frames
- Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards
- Managing business expenses within the budget provided, adhering to all company policies.
- Ensure company client data base is updated on a regular basis and at a minimum weekly.
- Ensure all record keeping is on file and always available for inspection irrespective of the circumstance whether for viewing by respective authorities, hospitals, clients or the company management demonstrating complete transparency.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing date and application instructions
* Salary will be negotiated according to experience and qualifications.
* Expected commencement date 01 November, 2019 or earlier.
* To apply please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Closing date for application of position will be 30th September 2019.