PART -TIME-6 MONTHS
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 18 of 2019
PRINCIPAL HEALTH OFFICER I: HEALTH POLICY & PLANNING
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position in the Ministry of Health & Wellness, Department Health Policy Research & Development, tenable at the Ministry of Health & Wellness, Headquarters.
SALARY: D2 (P271, 020 – P299, 232 per annum)
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
BENEFITS: (a) Optional contributory Medical Aid
Scheme (Government pays 50% Employee 50%) (b) Contributory Pension (Government contributes 15% and employee 5%)
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Health Policy, Health Economics, or any related field.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of ten (10) years ‘post qualification work experience in a related field of which three (3) years should be in a Health Planning or Health Economics Environment
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To guide & support the development and the implementation of the national policies plan.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Provides leadership and support for effective and efficient development, interpretation and implementation of health projects and programmes.
2. Disseminates national policies, strategies and implementation guidelines to the public.
3. Participates in the development and implementation of health specific disaster and emergency management plans.
4. Establishes the national system for monitoring & evaluating national health policies and strategic plans.
5. Initiates and manage the process of formulating and reviewing operational plans.
6. Guide and coordinate the development and implementation of the national health.
7. Assesses and develop training plans, conduct training in order to build Monitoring & Evaluation competencies for the staff of the Ministry and relevant stakeholders.
• Functional/technical skills
• Technical Learning
• Organizational Agility
• Intellectual Horsepower
• Action Oriented
• Time Management
• Ethics & Value
• Integrity & Trust
• Work Life Balance
• Presentation Skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications should be addressed to: -
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & WELLNESS
Hand delivered to:
Ministry of Health and Wellness Headquarters
IMPORTANT: All applications from serving Public Officers must be routed through their Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: 20 September 2019, 1630hours. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
For further information contact: Human Resource Management Unit on