PART -TIME-6 MONTHS
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 23 of 2019
SENIOR HEALTH OFFICER: (LEGISLATION, REGULATION AND
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position in the Ministry of Health & Wellness, Department Health Policy Research & Development, tenable at the Ministry of Health & Wellness, Headquarters.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
SALARY: D4 (P204, 960 – P226, 284per annum)
BENEFITS: (a) Optional contributory Medical Aid
Scheme (Government pays 50% Employee 50%) (b) Contributory Pension (Government contributes 15% and employee 5%)
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences / Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations/Bachelor’s degree in Communications/ Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies/ Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or any related field.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of six (6) years ‘post qualification work experience in a related field of which two (2) years must have been served as Health Officer I or equivalent.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: to monitor the implementation of partnership agreements for compliance and to participate in the development of health legislation and regulations.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Develops and maintain inventory of partnership agreements.
2. Monitors project implementation and advices on compliance with agreed contracts and other regulatory requirements.
3. Participates in the preparation of annual work plans for the Division and monitor implementation of same.
4. Assists in facilitating the development and review of health related legislation and regulations.
5. Facilitates the development and review of partnership documents, including contracts, memoranda of agreement and protocols for the Ministry.
6. Supervises work performed by subordinate staff to ensure delivery of service standards.
• Functional/technical skills
• Technical Learning
• Organizational Agility
• Intellectual Horsepower
• Action Oriented
• Time Management
• Ethics & Value
• Integrity & Trust
• Work Life Balance
Quote the number of the Vacancy Circular and provide the following details:
a) Full name, address and place of birth.
b) Brief summary of up to date career duties (Curriculum Vitae).
c) Certified copies of certificates (Academic and Professional).
d) A minimum of two current references (not more than 6 months).
e) Certified copy of proof of Identity (Omang).
f) Date of first appointment.
g) Present post and date of appointment thereto
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications should be addressed to: -
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & WELLNESS
Hand delivered to:
Ministry of Health and Wellness Headquarters
IMPORTANT: All applications from serving Public Officers must be routed through their Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: 20 September 2019, 1630hours. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
For further information contact: Human Resource Management Unit on