Service Manager – IRC174103 wanted at Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana in FNB Botswana Call Centre
Ends 21 Aug 2019
experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related.
- 4 to 5 Years operational experience
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Achieve Retention by managing the service breakdown activities as listed in the Service Operations Plan
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Perform Internal Root Cause Analysis to present the Internal Root Cause Analysis to the relevant stakeholders and facilitate process to design and implement appropriate solutions to remedy the situation
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Draft and implement frameworks, methodologies, guidelines and procedures to support Root cause analysis as a discipline in the business
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP