Service Manager – IRC174103 wanted at Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana in FNB Botswana Call Centre
Ends 21 Aug 2019
experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related.
- 4 to 5 Years operational experience
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Achieve Retention by managing the service breakdown activities as listed in the Service Operations Plan
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Perform Internal Root Cause Analysis to present the Internal Root Cause Analysis to the relevant stakeholders and facilitate process to design and implement appropriate solutions to remedy the situation
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Draft and implement frameworks, methodologies, guidelines and procedures to support Root cause analysis as a discipline in the business
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies