Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the successful candidate will be expected to analyse all source data, to identify the customer base movements per segment and product line to determine the best tactical actions to optimize value and decrease churn.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- To secure the good level of reporting on OBW performance on customer base and per product line, with a regional split to better target regional actions.
- Define a clear strategy of customer base management to support business ambition and strategic vision.
- Coordinate CBM activities including implementation and maintenance of main pillars (Universal control group, value-based segmentation matrix, RFM campaigns, anti-churn campaigns, wake up dormant customers, animation of transversal anti churn programme, loyalty plan optimization and animation (Prepaid and Postpaid).
- Oversee the implementation, update and analysis of all Marketing Dashboards and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis (weekly reports, CBC). Use relevant segmentation based on value and needs.
- Provide insightful recommendations to better optimize portfolio and generosity to grow customer base value and improve customer loyalty, based on performance analysis.
- Provide geo-marketing analysis on all commercial KPIs, as well as in support of network roll-out activities (business case, prioritization, field survey).
- Coordinate bi-yearly and monthly QoS surveys, participation to QoS weekly meetings, as well as Market Research activities.
- Coordinate marketing contributions to yearly marketing plan and strategic plan, as well as all budget exercises.
- Coordinate market research with 3rd parties, from initial brief to sourcing process and up to final results presentation.
- Manage a team composed of data analysts, geomarketing executive, and campaign manager.
- Strong experience in Data mining and Business Intelligence.
- Analytical skills, statistics.
- Data mining techniques.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and rigorous.
- Creative and proactive.
- Ability to deliver and work under pressure.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing/Business Degree or Equivalent.
- 5 years in the marketing field.
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 25th January 2018
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.