HUMAN CAPITAL RELATIONSHIP OFFICER- BPS 33/2/1 Vol.1 (21)
To work as a business partner with business/function teams in the Value Centre to ensure appropriate HC solutions are provided, and to create, foster and sustain a constructive industrial relations climate between management and employees to support the optimal use of the BotswanaPost’s Human Capital to meet business objectives. To assist in the implementation, coordination and promotion of the Organisation Learning strategy in order to enhance business performance.
The position reports directly to the Human Capital Relationship Manager.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT
A University Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as Graduate Trainee and in a generalist Human Resources role. Knowledge of Labour Laws and Employee Relations. Experience in training coordination and facilitation.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
– Give expert advice, recommendations and quality decision making to respective business units on key HC processes such as;
•Remuneration and benefits
•Employee Relations advice
•Wellbeing of employees
– Provide coaching and advice to business unit staff around organisational development concepts such as; organisation design, change management, team dynamics, work culture, employee engagement, talent development, succession planning.
– Influence staff to take more effective decisions around people matters during key people processes.
– Increase proficiency of staff to use HC products and tools.
– Sound knowledge of Labour Laws/Industrial Relations & Human Capital Policies
– Strong planning and organisation skills
– Strong presentation and facilitation skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft products
– Experience in Knowledge & Document Management System usage
– Excellent Interpersonal & Communications skills
– Analytical skills
– Assertive & decisive
– Proactive & innovative
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that commensurate with qualifications and
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copy of ID and academic
Please forward your application to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
P O Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 2nd May 2018
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.