Job Title : : MANAGER – STRATEGY
Location : : Gaborone, South-East District, Botswana
Apply before : : Sat Feb 23, 2019
Job Type : : Contract
Experience required : : 6 years
Job category: : Accounting/Finance/Banking
Reporting to the Head – Shared Services, the role serves to bring together crucial information such as market performance, operational performance, innovations etc., from various internal and external sources, in order to develop strategic options that can aid in transforming the Bank to new heights.
- The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
- Coordinating regular strategy reviews and spearheading the strategic vision across all fronts of the business.
- Coordinating the development and delivery of corporate programmes and projects,
- Ensuring that the strategy planning process highlights existing business issues, making certain that these issues are thoughtfully addressed by the laid out plans.
- Overseeing the development of corporate plans and budgets by playing a lead role in all the planning and budgeting activities performed by the business including identifying strategic priorities and enabling Management to translate them into actionable and quantifiable performance plans.
- Managing and developing the Bank Corporate Scorecard in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets, as well as, strategic objectives.
- Overseeing the development of weekly/quarterly/annual enterprise performance reports for the Bank’s leadership, as well as, facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for Management.
- Coordinating project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects, as well as, managing resources, schedule, financials and quality controls through the full project life cycle to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive Programme/Project Management System to support coordinated delivery of the Bank’s Programmes and Projects including alignment to the set frameworks.
- Auditing and health checks on projects and programmes.
- The right candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, or any other related business field. Professional Certification in Project Management and/or Strategy Management is a requirement.
- At least Six (6) years’ post graduate experience in a strategy management and enterprise performance environment.
- Banking experience will be an added advantage.
- Team work
- Customer Orientation
- Results Focus
- Business Acumen
- Influence & Impact
Apply before : Sat Feb 23, 2019