Relationship Analyst D – IRC174689 at Game City Mall, Gaborone, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Private Banking SubSegment
Ends 02 Sep 2019
Support the relationship model of the portfolio by doing credit analytics, monitoring client portfolio and discussing with the RM. Check, prepare and action all the reports related to the portfolio.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An appropriate business degree.
- Banking Certification.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) Long & Short.
- 2-3 year’s related.
- Year on year revenue growth versus budget for team portfolio.
- Reduction of impairments by working on all excess and arrears.
- Achieving the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Keep mandates up to date.
- Manage the % of facility documents outstanding in excess of 60 days after renewal as measured by Collateral team per BS Team / region based on facilities approved and documents submitted.
- Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set target. Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.